CALAPRS Sponsorship 2016
Registration Now Closed
Registration to become a sponsor of CALAPRS for 2016 has closed. We thank you for your interest and hope that you will continue to support CALAPRS in the future.
- CALAPRS Sponsorship includes registration for two representatives to the CALAPRS General Assembly, an educational event for trustees and senior staff, to be held on March 5-8, 2016 in Indian Wells (Palm Springs), CA. This is a great opportunity for sponsors to network with the representatives of the various funds who are in attendance.
- A copy of the annually-updated CALAPRS Roster, which contains the current service providers, asset allocation, population and contact information for each member fund
- A semi-annual CALAPRS Newsletter is also sent to sponsors and the systems
- Sponsoring CALAPRS benefits the state through its promotion of well-educated and professional trustees and staff in the California pension systems
The annual CALAPRS Sponsorship for 2016 is $1,500.
Please contact the CALAPRS office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 764-4860 with any questions.
Background Information (PDF)
CALAPRS is a non-profit corporation founded in 1985 as an educational and information exchange association for the public pension systems in California.
The following are among the 41 public pension systems that are members of CALAPRS:
- State Systems: CalPERS and CalSTRS;
- County Pension Systems: Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, San Diego, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Fresno, San Mateo, Kern, Stanislaus, Sonoma, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Merced, Marin, Mendocino, Contra Costa, Alameda, Tulare and Imperial;
- City Systems: San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Jose, San Diego, Fresno, Oakland and Pasadena
- District Plans: AC Transit District, Sacramento Regional Transit District, East Bay Municipal Utility District, and the Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority/ATU Pension Plan
- The San Luis Obispo County Pension Trust
- The University of California Retirement Plan
- BART Investment Plans Committee
CALAPRS strives to educate and inform the trustees and staff of the member systems through its forums for sharing information and exchanging ideas. CALAPRS is funded partly by member system dues and program fees and partly by sponsorships from firms like yours who provide services to California Public Pension Funds.
Sponsors do not have an advantage in competition for the pension funds' business, and CALAPRS is not involved in any system's selection process for services.
To become a sponsor of CALAPRS for 2016 and attend the General Assembly event, please select from one of these two options:
Download the registration form [PDF] (check payment only)
Register On-line (credit card only, includes 5% service fee)