CALAPRS Sponsorship for 2017 has now closed. If you have any questions, please contact the CALAPRS office at (415) 764-4860 or email@example.com.
Access the sponsor directory search here.
About CALAPRS Sponsorship
- CALAPRS Sponsorship includes registration for two representatives to that year's CALAPRS General Assembly, an educational event held in March for trustees and senior staff. This is a great opportunity for sponsors to network with the representatives of the various funds who are in attendance.
- Access to the CALAPRS Systems directory, which contains the current service providers, asset allocation, population and contact information for each member retirement system
- A company listing in the CALAPRS Sponsor directory
- A subscription to the semi-annual CALAPRS Newsletter
- Sponsoring CALAPRS benefits the state through its promotion of well-educated and professional trustees and staff in the California pension systems
The annual CALAPRS Sponsorship for 2017 was $1,500.
Background information download
CALAPRS is a non-profit corporation founded in 1985 as an educational and information exchange association for the public pension systems in California.
The following are among the 42 public pension systems that are members of CALAPRS:
- State Systems: CalPERS and CalSTRS;
- County Pension Systems: Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, San Diego, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Fresno, San Mateo, Kern, Stanislaus, Sonoma, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Merced, Marin, Mendocino, Contra Costa, Alameda, Tulare and Imperial;
- City Systems: San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Jose, San Diego, Fresno, Oakland and Pasadena
- District Plans: AC Transit District, Sacramento Regional Transit District, East Bay Municipal Utility District, San Joaquin Regional Transit District, and the Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority/ATU Pension Plan
- The San Luis Obispo County Pension Trust
- The University of California Retirement Plan
- BART Investment Plans Committee
CALAPRS strives to educate and inform the trustees and staff of the member systems through its forums for sharing information and exchanging ideas. CALAPRS is funded partly by member system dues and program fees and partly by sponsorships from firms like yours who provide services to California Public Pension Funds.
Sponsors do not have an advantage in the competition for the pension funds' business, and CALAPRS is not involved in any system's selection process for services.
As a CALAPRS sponsor, your firm is contributing to the enhancement of professional management of public retirement systems in California. Sponsoring CALAPRS benefits the state through its promotion of well-educated and professional pension system trustees and staff.
Registration for 2017 has closed.